The dentist was a fail, the one I went to was not covered by my insurance. Which would be a good thing since I purged that night, but I'm going again to day and I B/P'd again last night.
My mom found one that is covered I'm going again today.
..with her...
who isn't exactly y favoirtite person at the moment.
She a threat machine.
Go to the doctors or
-No money
(I'm getting a job and I'll walk to where ever I have to go burns more cals, so thanks)
-No phone
(I'll buy my own)
-No computer
(I'm a fix my lap top anyways)
-We will take you to court and have you put into recovery, you should be in it now!
...fuck I don't have an answer to that one...
I mean good luck trying to prove I need it. My BMI is low but, I'm not really a danger to myself.
Or am I totally in denile and completely fucked?
I'm good and running away, if I have to I guess, but lets cross that bridge when we get there.
Either way planning ahead with this in mind...best not to let them know where I'm working when ever I get a job, so if I do run off I can keep working without issue.
Who am I kidding...I'm so fucked.
I'm still 87lbs btw, I don't even have weight loss to brighten my day but at least I didn't gain. I'm in for a another intervention when we get back though.
...Yay...
-later-
Back from my root canal...
Not a ton of pain during, starting to hurt now, can't eat at least. Yay.
But I have to be careful since if I binge I won't be able to purge with out messing up the tempory cap, so I have o choice but to sbe a good girl, its good in that way. Scarry in that what am I gonna do when I get upset or stressed, I'll binge but not purge, its gonna be horrible. I just have to stick with it and not binge either.
I hope I'm 86lbs in the morn to give me strength and motivation.

Hugs. Sounds like you have a lot going on as well. I hate going to the dentist. Glad to hear you got it over with though! Good luck in the morning. Gosh, I'd love to be 87 lbs, I can't seem to get back under 100 at the moment and my body is just disintegrating way too quickly. just feeling like such a failure. I really appreciate your comment. It means so much to me and really comforted me. You've got all the support in the world from me, too. <3 Stay strong, stay safe sweetie.
ReplyDelete